Menstrual Health and Hygiene Management Certificate Course
Menstrual Health and Hygiene Management Certificate Course is a great tool to get equipped with required knowledge, experience and expertise to disseminate the awareness about menstruation in target groups.
To ensure that adolescent girls and women have the necessary support and facilities, it is important that the wider society, communities and families must challenge the status quo and break the silence around menstruation. It is therefore the responsibility of those with influence (students, teachers, social activists and officials) to find appropriate ways to talk about the issue and take necessary actions.
This 3-month, self-paced online course will help you,
- Become a certified Educator in Menstrual Health & Hygiene Management
- Take independent, paid sessions in schools, corporates, and other communities
- Build your profile/portfolio for higher study/job applications
- Conduct ground activities and give it back to the society
- Students for their social initiative projects
- Entrepreneurs in the feminine hygiene business
- ‘Change Makers’
Eligibility – Anyone above 15 yrs
Duration – 3 months from the date of enrolment. The course can be taken at any point of time.
Course Outline – The course is divided in 4 parts –
- 1. Study Material
- 2. Practical Training
- 3. Ground Activity
- 4. Project
All parts of the module must finish within 12 weeks’ time from the date of 1st module sent through email.
Fee – Connect with the Course Moderator at email@example.com for fee details. Put ‘MHHM Course Fee Inquiry’ in subject.
On successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded with a Certificate of Merit.
Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or WhatsApp us.